National Day Block Party on 9 Aug

I was asked to help out in this RC event, but I did not expect this to be my fourth event that I would be hosting, and my second time hosting without a script. In fact, I was a bit angry before this, as the organiser for the event had included me in the event group chat, asking for all volunteers in the chat, to help out, but in the end, the chat was like a talk cock session, which I felt nothing came out of it, so I removed myself from the group chat and fired at the event organiser to tell him to stop wasting my time, and just tell me what I needed to do on the day of the event as I cannot be answering my phone whatsapp messages while I am at work.

I was quite surprised when David Chin, the vice chairman of the RC, and one of hosts of the event, asked me to co-host the event with him and David Chan. Fortunately, the script and the quiz questions were ready and I had hosted this event last year, so I did not have stage fright this round.

480031_373214969414595_1950291625_n (1)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings