Upgrade To Fibre Optics Broadband

I was asked by my IRAS volunteer friend, Wendy to join her for a movie, Brave, on the last day of the Hari Raya long weekend and at the same time, help her select a new handphone as she had been complaining that her mum’s handphone & her handphone was heading to the trash.

She had just been confirmed by the No. 1 teleco company in Singapore, and had wanted to port over her phone no from the sunny teleco company as there is a staff benefit to sign up a line with her employer. I also taught her to bundle up her handphone plan with her Internet & home phone line to save more money. This lady really do not know how to calculate the savings & kept asking me questions even as she has signed up the plan. The worst part was that she was late for our appointment. Lucky, I did not spend my time idling around as I recontracted my Internet plan and upgraded to the fibre optics broadband plan, after knowing that the connection has stablised and its more value for money. I am really looking forward to the installation on 15 Sep 2012.

The movie, Brave was a great. I felt that the movie was very touching, especially the part, where the princess brought her mum, the queen, who had turned into a bear after consuming the cake that the witch had made for the princess to let the queen eat it to let her change her mind about marrying the princess off to one of the tribal chief’s sons to stop the country from going to war.

I would recommend you to watch it.

 

Comments

toffelnigar said…
For fix your carbon fiber crack repair we are now online in 24/7. Yes some sort of experience is need for fixing the scratches and lil cracks in carbon fiber crack repair. Without experience one can't do it easily cause they are many types of solution in carbon fiber crack repair.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings