張靚穎 Jane Zhang In Concert

IMG

I decided to pamper myself and give myself a chance to destress from the hectic and stressful week by attending the concert of Jane, 張靚穎. I was really looking forward to her concert as I really liked some of her songs & her dolphin pitched voice.

I was glad that I was still able to get hold of her ticket and at a hugely discounted price for a CAT 1 seat.

I must say her concert was superb, with her great singing & many attractive concert outfits. I didn’t expect her to do rendition of a Jacky Cheung song which I thought she did it well. The only sad thing, there was no encore for her concert.

If her concert CD is out, I will grab it. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings