Really Hate To Be Pushed Around

I am glad that I am not a M1 handphone user anymore, but the sight of my friend, who encountered network problems for the past month. It took us 3 trips to M1 & Samsung respectively to resolve the problems. Till now, I am still disturbed by some  things that M1 did to my friend.

  1. Why did you push the blame that it was a handphone problem when it was clearly a handphone network problem. Because of your advice, my friend nearly took the Micro SIM card which was not suitable for her phone.
  2. Why you insist on a service report from Samsung, as it was very clear that on our 1st trip to Samsung service centre to update the firmware and do some test on the phone, it was clear that your SIM Card was not of the correct size, as it fitted into the SIM Card holder of the phone loosely, but it was okay with a Singtel SIM Card, as tested by Samsung Service Centre?
  3. Why is it that on change of the 3rd SIM Card last week, which is working  almost perfectly fine till now, your customer service officer still insist on the report. The reason for the almost fine remark, was because my friend had problems connecting to the 3G network when she was at the Samsung Service Centre to do a test for her handphone in order to get the report, which Samsung was reluctant to issue as they were afraid to be pushed around. Luckily, after I spoke to the duty manager at the Samsung nicely, he understood my friend’s predicament and issued a report about her Samsung Galaxy SII LTE immediately after they did a test on the handphone.

I would like to thank one of my friends for teaching me how to make M1 stop their taiji tactics by using this method.

This really shows that the M1 network needs to be boosted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings