Boss Birthday Dinner

My supervisor, my manager and I were not expected to be invited for my male boss cum new partner’s birthday gathering. Apparently, my female boss had issued us with a gag order to keep it secret as only the three of us from the company were invited.

At first we had thought that it was just a normal gathering, until my female boss let the cat out of the bag at my supervisor’s probing. Upon knowing it, I was assigned by my two superiors to get a gift for him, which I got him a Goldlion belt & wallet.

Dinner was at the Grand Shanghai. It was a little uneasy as two of the family members were unhappy of our presence. It was definitely not an issue for us as we were in fact invited by our bosses. But it does make me feel irritated by it.

Anyway, hereby wishing my boss a happy birthday with many happy returns.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think gifts, partnered with warm birthday wishes for boss would be a great present.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings