Surprise Hamper From Singtel

33849_10151148170154353_535316004_n

It was a hamper which I did not expect on a Tuesday evening, as I received a call from the guy who was delivering a hamper to my place that there was a hamper being addressed to me. I was still at work in the office, meeting my deadline and no one was at home to pick up the hamper.

The hamper was from Singtel Customer Retention Division, as they had wanted to apologise to me for the wrong termination of my residential line and the trouble I was subjected to to get my line back.

It actually took me two service appointments and five phone calls in a week to get my line back. The incident taught me that it is not good to depend on a friend who works in the organisation that provides the service that you are in need. He or she may pass the wrong instruction to her colleagues who are carrying out the instructions and do not expect any return of favours after you have helped people sometimes, because the person may think that you should have done it yourself.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings