Birthday Dinner With April

I have actually invited April and her daughter, Faith to my birthday ktv on 15 Dec 2012, but it was unfortunate they were not able to make it, so I decided to meet April up for dinner on 21  Dec  as a form of catch up and her feedback on her joint birthday celebration that Jonathan & I did for her & Ah Liang in Nov.

I certainly did not expect a belated birthday present from her and her chatty nature that made the dinner a long but enjoyable one. As there were some sensitive issues with regards to her personal life shared with me during the nearly 4.5 hours dinner, I am afraid that I am not able to share it here in respect of our friendship & privacy.

I would like to thank her for her present which I believe that it is useful for me in my future organisation of the KTV events.

565448_10151207519709353_1859062898_n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings