The Stress Is Finally Over

I know I should not talk about work here, but I am just glad that my stressful period is finally over.

In the end, our tax team did not manage to meet the deadline. According to my supervisor & manager, this was the 1st time in the company history that we guys have failed to meet the deadline.

There are various reasons as to why we are not able to meet the deadline, but I can only say one, as the rest can only be discussed between my work mates. I would feel that the tax cases are getting more complex and time consuming due to the new Productivity & Innovation Credit measures announced in 2011.

Like what my supervisor said in Mandarin, 期待明天会更好!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings