Wreck It Ralph With The Ladies

The movie with Angela, Wendy & Xiuling, was an extension of my birthday celebration, which Angela was unable to make it when Xiuling & Wendy did my advance birthday celebration on 1 Dec. This was my second time that I went into the movie late, thanks to Xiuling & Angela who was rather late for the movie.

I decided to play the Santa Claus with the ladies after the movie. Angela & Wendy were particularly apologetic that they did not prepare any gifts for us, and mentioned to me & Xiuling that they were be getting souvenirs for us when they are back from their holidays to Taiwan & Thailand respectively.

The movie was a good laugh but I felt that the princess was singled out for some bad treatment, just like what I felt when I was the subject of bad treatment during my NS days.

This was what Xiuling gave me as part of the Christmas gift exchange.

566872_10151219744644353_1454658847_o 

Thanks to my dear sis for the Famous Amos cookies. =)

Today’s outing with the ladies allowed me to discover the smartness of Angela which I had no doubt of previously. She actually said that Shaw cinemas sell expensive tidbits, popcorns & drinks. She suggested that we get them from Fairprice Xtra, which was really value for money, although I ended up buying the pack of popcorn that was uncooked. Angela actually shared with Xiuling how to bake the popcorn. The funny part was that she was also able to guess my gift for them like what Cynthia did last night.

I think I should change my gift next year, subject to my bonus in the Year 2013. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings