Happy New Year

Although I am having problems updating my blog at the moment, as I will be using my brother's laptop for the time being as my PC has been sent for a service maintenance check to my friend, who would do some cleaning up for me.

 My mood was a little moody as I told the person, whom I was interested in, and now that I knew that she was attached, that I had been holding a torch for her for quite a while. Although I know I should keep this to myself, but she told me that I sounded / seemed disappointed after knowing that she was attached, so I decided to tell her how I felt. Anyway, I feel that if we want to be friends, we have to be truthful to each other in order for our friendship to continue to be better. I have done this before and it usually works for me.

Anyway, I would like to take the opportunity to wish my friends and avid readers of my blog have a Happy & Fruitful Year ahead,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings