Unique Wedding Of The Year 2013

I was glad that I was invited to Lawrence & Wendy’s wedding lunch at Inter Continental Hotel last Sunday. This was definitely one of the most unique wedding that I have attended in the Year 2013.

  1. The photos taken by the wedding photographer was beamed almost immediately to the projector screen and developed for us as momentos within 20 mins.
  2. There were two types of wedding flavours. The salt & pepper shakers & a bottle of sweets.
  3. The wedding lunch had the presence of several very important people that works or used to work in the Cabinet.

IMG_0001IMG_0002IMG_0003

It was also great to catch up with Jonathan Lim, Johnie, Karen Hui and Xavier at chairman’s wedding as well.

May I take the opportunity to wish the couple a happy and blissful marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings