Special Award For Paul

I knew that I was supposed to have receive this award quite some time ago as my liaison officer at The Serangoon CC had told me that the CC Management Committee will be giving me this award in recognition of my contributions for the IRAS VES Exercise since 2005 to the Serangoon neighbourhood.

Personally I feel that volunteering for this event since 2005 has given me the chance to be in touch with the ground, to find out about the plight of the less fortunate, and at the same time, it is my way to give back to the community, after what it has given me all these years, despite my disability.

I feel that if I have the knowledge, I should use it to help people who needs it. It always gives me a sense of satisfaction when I see the relived look or the smiles on their faces. If not for the help of fellow volunteers, CC staff  & the taxpayers whom I helped to e-file over the years, I would not be returning year after year to assist the taxpayers to e-file their taxes over & over again. The award is just secondary to me.

1084626_10151599107069353_1846168737_o

I would like to thank the Serangoon CCMC for presenting this award to me once again. =)

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings