A Busy August For Paul

It has been a while since I updated my blog as I have been quite busy with my work. I have been assigned to train an intern that was attached to my department. It was quite a surprise that my boss had hired her to help us for a 2 month period as my boss had been quite against hiring of interns as they will leave after you have trained them for a short while. It was good that she was able to pick up well and help us out with some of the stuff at work which helped us lightened our workload.

I was invited to the National Day Rally by my RC, I decided against sharing with my friends that I would be attending the rally as I know that some of my friends have negative sentiments against the the current government. It was a great experience to be invited and see for myself how the Rally is actually like. I managed to get some photos taken with our MPs & some ministers as well. I am very impressed with some of the Ministers for their friendliness.

I was also asked to host my RC National Day Event on 9 Aug. I would like to thank my fellow grassroots leaders friends, Jeslind & Edwin for giving me the opportunity to do so.

I was also invited to share my thoughts on the measurers rolled out by PM Lee at the NDR. I was surprised to meet my old Primary School friend, Wuhan on 25 August.

That sums up my busy August and make me look forward to September.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings