Work Attitude

I have been busy with my work this month that I got to bring my work home to try to complete to meet the corporate tax filing deadline on 30 Nov for Form C & 15 Dec for Form C-S at the request of my boss. Being a responsible staff, I have no choice but to agree.

I had been disturbed by the fact a colleague from the corporate secretarial department have been abusing her power to tell off my colleague, whom I recommended to assist her in her work.  My friend’s performance has been good so far, except that she is usually late due to the problematic bus service 190 and her health has not been good.

Personally, I feel that my corporate secretarial colleague and my friend are both at fault. My corporate secretarial colleague should do her assigned task herself as my friend is from the admin department & does not have the required expertise to assist her to complete her task. This colleague should not think that she has the backing of my boss and she could use the backing to tell off my friend for being late.

As for my friend, the recent hoo ha about the  Service 190 have saved her from further brickbats, although she could have handled the situation better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings