My Birthday Celebration 2013

Despite being a year older everytime when it comes to December, I still look forward to celebrate my birthday. It was more so this year as my work is not as smooth flowing as it appears to be, so the celebration was a welcome distraction.

Volunteers Christmas Gathering cum Gift Exchange

A birthday celebration surprise that really caught me by surprise as I really did not see it coming as I have told them I do not wish to turn the gathering into a personal birthday celebration. I would like to thank Jasmine for planning my surprise. =)

DSCN0262

DSCN0306

Birthday KTV

A self planned birthday ktv for my group of singing friends who loves singing. Thanks to all who bought gifts for me and those who came for this celebration. It was nice catching up with some of you who I have not seen for quite a while. It was nice to celebrate my birthday with Steven too. =)

20131214_232340IMG-20131214-WA0001

Celebration with my family

It has been a while since I celebrated my birthday with my family. I brought them to Sakae Sushi for dinner. They bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday at home.

DSCN0320

I would like to take the opportunity to thank my colleagues for their gift for me.

DSCN0324

DSCN0328

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings