Work Musings

I had been rather busy with my work recently as there was the Corporate Tax deadlines on 30 Nov & 15 Dec to meet. The last thing I need was the shooting of arrows that were to come from my other department colleagues or co-workers that my department colleagues were very free and doing nothing when we are all busy with work and the best part, our paymaster believes all these crap.

This made me realise that I needed to start planning for myself, having spent close to 6 years of my working life here. My parents are against the idea of me changing a job, when everything is tried & tested and my pay has been alright.

After a test out at the market, which left me saddened by the fact that there are still companies who looks down on people with physical disabilities despite the fact that our Government has been saying that companies should adopt fair employment practices.

The good thing that is keeping me going is my manager & fellow co-workers have been fantastic to me and they do not look down on me and appreciate my work despite my disability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings