Busy Busy Busy

It has been a while since I last blogged as I had been busy recently. In fact I was so busy that I had fallen sick twice in the course of 2 weeks.

I had been busy with the following:-

  1. The VES volunteer e-filing that will be coming up during this weekend till 13 April. This year, we tried something different as the volunteers felt that the training given by IRAS was not in depth enough. I quote my friend, who is a former IRAS officer, that you will not be able to master tax in a day.  However, during the lecture to my fellow volunteer friends, there was one senior volunteer that was rather disruptive in class. She was running in & out of the classroom, playing games in class, cutting in with her two cents worth when I am  lecturing. I have since ignored this volunteer as she was showing disrespect to me.
  2. Work has not been smooth either as the tax & audit departments still are unable to work well together, causing delays and made clients unhappy. The last thing that I need is a person who is a MC queen, who tops the list for leave taking as well to come and tell me that I am not helping my manager enough in terms of work. You are not my boss, therefore there is no need to monitor my performance as I am only answerable to myself and my bosses. You should evaluate yourself, how you can cut down on your MCs, urgent leave and reporting late for work as my boss has already taken action on this and you are still like that.

These 2 things have made my blood really boil in this busy period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings