National Day Parade Preview

It has been a while once again, since I updated this blog of mine. It used to be done almost everyday, till to weekly, till now its only done when I am free. It has been good to know that my blog still has people that wishes to read more about what has been happening to me, even after so many years that I set up this blog, which I believe was 8 years ago.

National Day Parade

I had the honour to attend the National Day Parade, albeit it was the Preview for the 1st time. It was definitely very different from watching the Parade from the comforts of your home and live at the float. I am glad that my VES volunteer friends were able to join me after my parents were unable to make it. For more photos, kindly refer to my Facebook Page.

DSCN0532

DSCN0560

DSCN0434

DSCN0471

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings