MYOB

This is a song that I wish to dedicate my nosy friend cum colleague now. Wish to tell her that TO MIND HER OWN BUSINESS AND STOP ASKING WHERE I AM HEADING TO EVERY PUBLIC HOLIDAY EVE OR EVERY FRIDAY.

It does not mean that I am special in my own right, that I cannot go out with my other friends. You are not my mum or girlfriend. I am not your boyfriend, so it means I do not need to report to you where I am heading to or who I will be with.

I think you should cut down on your lateness in work, your urgent leave & your “always take MCs antics and check your own professionalism & mannerisms before commenting that people ill-treat you or not giving you the benefit of the doubt.

This singer is special, just like me. I agree with the title of the song, which means “Leading My Own Life” and the lyrics. Hope I can find this song in KTV one day to sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings