A Good Start to July

I finally found some time to update my blog today after a hectic month in June, which was pretty hectic for me.

  • CPE Audit by SIATP -  The audit was not a surprise to me as it has been three years since I became an Accredited Tax Professional. It was my 1st time being selected for audit. However, the way the administrative details have not been up to mark as I had sent the copies of the attendance certificates for my CPE courses in their self enclosed envelope, but they claimed in an email reply to me that they did not receive my certificates, but they received my cheque payment for the subscription fees, as the receipt that I had requested for had arrived by post. It made me lose sleep that night when I received that rude email as I was worried that where the remaining content of the mail had gone to. My mum was saying that I should send this type of mail by registered post next time. It is until that I called the organisation that they realised their error and apologised for their mistake. I managed to clear the audit.
  • Outstanding Volunteer Award & Long Service Volunteer Award

Group Photo - LSA (1)Group Photo - LSA (2)Lee Bing Fong Paul (LSA 2)Lee Bing Fong Paul (LSA)Lee Bing Fong Paul (outstanding)VES15_188VES15_193VES15_222

I was pleased to have receive the outstanding volunteer award & long service volunteer award (10 years) from IRAS. At the same time, I was happy that all my team members who played a part in the e-filing this year got the award as well. It was nice to have worked with all of you, and I certainly look forward to working with you all next year.

  • Pioneer Generation Ambassador – At the request of my mum and a friend of mine, I was roped in to be a PGA to assist them. I must say the training had been fun.
  • Chloe & Gonnie’s wedding

10413326_10153485578336037_8923335187807572365_n

I am pleased that 2 of my long time KTV friends, Chloe & Gonnie finally got hitched. I was happy for them and glad to be invited to their wedding. May I take the opportunity to wish the couple have a happy & blessed marriage.

  • Certificate In Community Development -  This certificate, which I started in Feb 2014 is on course to see its finish line in Jan 2016. I had enjoyed my courses so far, except for one or two. It has been a fulfilling experience so far.
  • A Thank You Breakfast from The Serangoon CC

885629_10153087367644353_6095638113052201333_o 

This was definitely something that my team and I did not expect. We were invited by the management of the Serangoon CC for an early breakfast today to thank us for our efforts at the volunteer e-filing exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings