Busy Nov & Dec

I had been rather busy, which is good, in a sense, as you may have read from the papers that Singapore is experiencing an economic slowdown, but recently I do not feel appreciated in my work, although I still have a burning interest in my job. This could be due to too much work and office politics playing a part. Maybe it is a sign that I should move on after this economic slowdown, but my mum & myself had some reservations about this.

I took a week off from attending social gatherings in November, in the week after my grandma’s passing as my way of respecting her and to thank her for treating me well as her beloved grandson. After all, Nov & Dec had always been my busy months.

It did not help that my mum was still harping on the issue of me owning a flat under the Singles Scheme. To stop her from going on this issue further, I told her I will be doing so but I needed her support. She has agreed to do so.

I attended my manager’s grandson first birthday and my KTV buddy’s wedding. I am happy for them.


As for myself, I feel that there is no point rushing over things that do not happen now as if it happens, it will happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings