My Birthday 2015

My apologies for not being able to post for quite a while as I had been busy with my work as the corporate tax deadline was 15 Dec 2015 and I have not been blogging that much as Microsoft Live Writer has decided to walk out on me since my 2 posts ago. I am currently using the default typing screen from Blogger to type this blog, which is a challenge to me as I have been used to using Windows Live Writer.

My birthday this year was unique as it happened to be the 49th day of my grandma's death. It gave me an opportunity to take leave on my birthday for the 1st time in 4 years. This marked the 1st time that my relatives had celebrated my birthday for me, which was a surprise to me. I enjoyed the celebration as my birthday cake was selected by my cousin's daughter, who is only 6 years of age and was able to open the box of cake with much ease.

Dinner was with my family at a Chinese restaurant at Nex, My brother was only able to join us at home for the celebration with a cake as he had been on reservist training.

Before these actual day celebrations, I had been invited to try out the new KTV outlet of Teo Heng at Ci Yuan CC by Grace, Jasmine & Zhong Wei, a usual birthday gathering with my KTV group buddies at Paris Baguette, a dinner with Connie, a dinner with my KTV buddy Yi Feng & a birthday cum Christmas celebration with Xiuling, Angela & Jia Jie. The VES group had also made my birthday a memorable one in a birthday & Christmas celebration held a while ago at Voice Art.


I guess it is a good time to learn this song by JJ Lin as I was tested to sing this song but I could not as I was not familiar with it.

Volunteer e-filing Group Gathering on 19th Dec

Celebration with my uncle's family on 18 Dec



Group photo with JJ Lin's bro, Lin Junfeng
Celebration on 13 Dec with Angela, Jiajie & Xiuling
The Passionfruit cake for my colleagues that I bought to office on 17 Dec

Birthday Celebration with Jasmine, Grace & Zhong Wei 4th Dec





As I reach the 36th year of my life, I hope for my life to be more smooth flowing after a hectic and not so smooth year in 2015.May what I wish for come true.

Please do not ask me what I wished for as it is always shared that if your wish is revealed, it is unlikely to come true.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings