Year 2016 In Review

It has been a while since I last blogged as I have been busy these few months with work, volunteer work and plans for a new initiative.  As the details of the new initiative are still in a discussion stage, therefore I cannot reveal the details here for the time being.

Work has not been smooth flowing as I would have liked. There are instances in the past few months that I thought of throwing in the towel, as the office politics are getting out of hand. I am being held back by the fact that the current economic situation is not well, and my bosses and my superiors are working well with me and appreciates what I am doing, so I have no choice but to close both eyes and pretend not to see what is happening.

On the friendship front, I am happy to note that everything is ok except that someone spoiled my birthday week by giving me a nasty surprise. I had wanted to terminate my friendship with this person but two of our common friends interceded for us. For me, it will be difficult to get the friendship to where it used to be.
















During these few months, I have hoped to move into a new stage in my life, to be in a relationship. Unfortunately, it could not work out. I am slowly moving on and knowing new people. Hopefully, my friends and family members who are very concerned about this will hear the good news from me soon.

I am glad to share that the singing ktv group has been doing well after the initial hiccups. I am glad that the group is attracting new members well after being moved to meetup. I am also glad that to share that the location, Voice Art has been well received.


I hereby wish all of you a fruitful Year 2017 ahead.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings