Sickly Feb & Surprising March

It has been a while since I last blogged as I was down with a bad throat and flu in the course of the Chinese New Year, before catching hives at the start of March. It did not help that the fact that my boss had asked me to clear some of my last year’s leave by March. It ended up it looked like I had been away from work for a long period of time.

In the course of all of these, I managed to join my friends for the Jacky Cheung concert, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Although he may have weakened with age, but the golden era of songs in the 90s is still unforgettable.

At the same time, I have been busy with finalising a community project, which I am glad to say it is finally fruitful as I managed to find a volunteer group to collaborate with us to assist the needy people to e-file their taxes. This project took me 5 months to work out and was only finalised when I was about to give up. Hopefully, the project will be able to generate the expected results that we hope to achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings