Busy October

It has been a while since I dmin blogged as I had been busy fighting fires at work, appointed as an admin for a Facebook Group ,

TATA SMRT(The Alternate Transport Advisory & Spore Magnificent Rescue Team)

the administrator, whom helped me with my community e-filing project as he felt that I was able to contribute to the group. I am glad that I am able to put my bus services knowledge to good use and be of help to the members to the group in times of the frequent train delays and breakdowns.

I had been disillusioned by my work recently as my boss had doubted my integrity over a task that I was assigned. Being in a professional tax consulting firm for the past 13 years, I must say it is an insult to me that I nearly decided to move on. The bad economy has played a part in stopping me from leaving for the time being. I am thankful for the support of my friends as well, for standing by me in this difficult times of mine.

The volunteer programme that I have been working on had hit some hiccups, but I was fortunate enough to have found a new partner to collaborate with me and my friends for this project.  We also have managed to find some locations to start the project. We have also managed to link up with the various organisations for the publicity of this project. I hope that all will be well when the time comes.

The ktv group that I have been leading for the past 9 years plus is doing fine, except that there has been a few strange people around. To me, it is not too good to be too aggressive as a guy when you express your interest to a gal. It is also wrong of a gal to accept the guy's offer to do things or deeds for her when she has no interest or liking for him. The same applies to a guy as well. It is also no good to ask probing questions that makes someone uncomfortable when he/she has only know you for a short period of time.

I am thankful that I have been treating my friends and people around me well enough that they are helping me in return in my time of need.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings