2017 In Review (Part 2)

Some of you have been observant to note that I have not included work & friends in my previous post. I have decided to put in this post instead as I was in a rush to go out yesterday.

Work

Work has not been a smooth year for me, as although the number of clients in my company have dropped about 25% as Paul has to handle a newly created accounts department and continue to handle the admin matters of my client’s audits & compilation reports. Not that I am complaining as it keeps me occupied, but I have to handle some corporate secretarial matters from time to time as my boss has no confidence in my colleague’s command of the English language. The sight of people sitting at his place do nothing but chit chatting with other colleagues while I clear his butt full of shit is frustrating. The angry part will be my boss accusing me of taking bribes from one of my audit associates. Although this was resolved after the audit partner promised to station her staff at my office to help us to manage the compilation & audit matters of the clients. Let’s see what happens on 2nd Jan 2018.

Because of this, I am thinking about if I should make a switching of jobs, as I may be losing touch with individual tax. The good thing is I am able to continue the programme with some help from nice people. The switch of jobs need to be hold on for a while as the economy is still not so well yet. It is fortunate that my bonus is maintained at a acceptable level this year.

Friends

It is good to see 4 of my friends from the KTV group tie the knot this year. I enjoyed meeting some new people at the volunteering sessions as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings