Busy Dec & Expected The Unexpected Jan

It has been again a while since I last blogged. It was a busy Dec and Jan for me as some of you who have been reading my blog may have known that it was my birthday in December. I was glad that my friends and family had taken time off their busy schedule to celebrate my birthday for me since the start of Dec.

It has been great to catch up with some of them, especially one of my poly mates, whom I have not met in a while. The sad thing was my brother lost his job. Let’s hope he finds another one soon. I know the job market is pretty tough now. My boss has been hinting that there is likely no salary adjustment this year.

January has been a unexpected busy month so far as IRAS decided to do away with the IRAS PIN and let tax agent use CorpPass to e-file for their clients without informing the tax agents first. It is fortunate that I am a SIATP member, and managed to get an email that this was going to happen. My manager, who was supposed to be on leave, unexpectedly came back and managed to help me out.
Lucky 2 things from Silver Generation Office cheered me up. The 1st was I had won a contest of sharing my volunteer story with them. The following week, they decided to feature me on their Facebook page, which was unexpected.

I am thankful for all the likes and loves and shares. I know I may be physically challenged but I know I can do more for the community. Hopefully, more people can come forward to join us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings