Busy Feb & Mar

It has been a busy February & March for Paul so far. Although February was a short working month, I had decided to start working on my community e-filing project. I am helped by the fact that the Silver Generation Engagement has been stopped as the Budget announcement was only out after CNY. This new wave seems exciting as we have new things to learn and share with the seniors.

I had the opportunity to meet up with my new Programme Co-Ordinator, Germaine during my 10 day break. I always believe that communication is the key to a good working relationship. So even though this is only volunteer work, I take pride in it and believe that if I am given a task to do, I should do it well.

For the community e-filing project, this is the 3rd year that I will be doing for this project. I am thankful to the sponsors turned friends who have sponsored me for this project. One of them actually assisted me to appear on Shin Min Daily to broadcast on this project. This year was the 1st time, I had used Facebook to do a training video to save cost on renting a place to do the training.







This was something that I did not expect as in recent times, I have been on the news quite frequently, thanks to the train delay Facebook support group that I have been helming, TATA SMRT and Silver Generation Ambassador that my mum was a little uncomfortable with the limelight on me. Some of my friends wish to nominate me for the Goh Chok Tong SG Enable Award. I had not want to be nominated as my associate partner had been carrying tales about me to my boss saying that I am doing this as a side income. Luckily my boss told her that these hawkers and taxi drivers are not able to afford the fees that we charge them, and Paul is just doing them a favour.

Hope that the project can progress smoothly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings