CSR Month

 

It has been a while since I last blogged. I am close to 1.5 months into my new role and really enjoying it. This year, I continued with my service to the community, which is helping the self-employed or people who had issues filing their taxes. I would like to thank the various organisations for supporting me for this project, such as NVPC, NTUC, my friends, Lancaster & Veronica for supporting me with the necessary resources needed for the project.

It has been great to have assisted about 90 pax to e-file the taxes of these people with my team of volunteers. Some of you may have known that I was sick for about 2 weeks during the course of this exercise and suggested that I should do lesser sessions from next year. I thought it was a good suggestion as it has always been a challenge to look for volunteers, especially a number of volunteers could not make it at the last minute.

Let’s keep this positive vibes going as we head into April. I would like to take the opportunity to thank a long time friend of mine for her advices about fitting into my new work role

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings