Wisdom Tooth Operation

I just had my wisdom tooth operation today. You guys must be surprised why I brought forward the operation. The pain was starting to be unbearable, so I had no choice but to bring forward the operation.

The funny part was that the dentist actually said that I had 2 decayed wisdom teeth that needed to be removed. I guessed I had little choice but to oblige accordingly. The left side, which was the side giving me the problem, went well. It was the one on the right that was giving me the pain somehow during the operation. Hmmm, wonder if this was the way dentist earns money.

Anyway the good side of this whole operation was the 1 week MC that I was going to have. I have the chance to do my revision for ACCA, as the exams are around the corner.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
hmmm.... the accountant with swollen cheeks.. think the examiner will think you studied too hard for that exam.... thus accounting for the swollen cheeks....

Take care Paul!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings