Why Do People Don't Understand Each Other

Got to know that my aunts & uncles will be holding a birthday celebration for my grandma on 2 July 2005, which is a Saturday. If you guys are shopaholics, disco kings & queens, you guys need not me to say that you all will enjoy till wee hours in the morning, before heading home in a cab. Usually you guys will head back in about groups of three or four people.

I just wonder my aunts & uncles still treat my dad as their brother sometimes? THEY ARE NOT VERY ACCOMODATING PEOPLE LOR. Ever since my dad started to drive a cab since he was retrenched, nothing of a good nature seems to have come from them. Perhaps they have been like that since the day they were born. THEY DO NOT THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN ORGANISING GROUP GATHERINGS... :(

Haiz.......:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings