Busy Busy

This week was a busy and stressful week for me as the senior stab me in the back. She complain me to my lady boss that I had errors in my work. My boss gave me a good talk. I did not talk back as I wanted to know what other nasty things the senior say. I just guess I made the right move. Thanks to them too, had to work overtime for the whole week, save for wed, when my tooth was giving me problems. I went to the dental clinic to remend my filling & took half day leave, but came back just after 2.5 hours. She didn't say anything about the additional hours I clock.

I still remember that on wed, I work till I was so tired that I called cab to get home. In the end, after confirming the cab, my dad called up, he asked me to cancel the booking & he will pick me. Thanks dad, it was sweet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings