Finally fixed it!!!

Went to Jason's house to try to repair his notebook, but it looks like the XP software in the notebook is quite badly corrupted, can't even open the security center function, MSN & some websites. I told him to get it serviced at the Acer Centre at Jurong.

We also went to shop for his birthday present. This year, he chose a watch & a pair of pants as his present.Actually I do not mind spending more than $50 for a friend's birthday present if we are close friends or good friends.

At the same time, he booked the resturant for our dinner on 13 Aug. He is giving us a treat. A regular feature for all of us when our birthday arrives. After Jason's birthday, it would be Stella's birthday. I do not know what to get for her and if she wants any meals, since she joined my friends not long ago. Even though we can't be together, I am glad that we are still friends. I also didn't regret introducing her to my friends. Not like that Mr A, I am still regretting it now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings