Lazy People with Stupid excuses

Just wonder why in my life recently, there are so many people who are so lazy & yet always find stupid excuses for themselves for their laziness.First it was A, then this time is my cousin. She has the cheek to tell her mum that the English tuition that I gave her s****. I only made her do comprehensions, explain & mark it, that's all. I was thinking "Isn't this the way to cope with exam time management, by practising, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect." Looks like she just find stupid excuse for herself to skip it. I have told my mum, I would rather spend my time, teach my brother than teaching her. I am doing her a service, if not for the request for my mum.

Sometimes I find it funny how people think. Haiz:(



Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Wah..... how old is she? refer her to me lah, i give her tuition, and charge her for that. Maybe after that, she'll appreciate you better. Mwhahahaha.. (^_^)

Comprehension does not need drills and practices ALONE, but also understanding. After all, Comprehension tests understanding, not ability to regurgitate...
Paul said…
She is 16 years old, 'O' Levels this year. You think u can handle her.

I guess u maybe can handle as u r a teacher.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings