Poly Friend B-Day Gathering

Today is one of my best poly friends birthday. Through my blog here, just want to wish Caifeng a happy birthday. Time really flies, we know each other for about 7 years already. Really hope that our friendship can go deeper & last as long as we are around.

We went to Clarke Quay and had our dinner at one of the small eateries there yesterday. Although there were only 4 of us, Caifeng, Jason, Kelvin & myself, we enjoyed ourselves. Particularly, I enjoyed the sting-ray & prawns.

The paying part of the dinner was very funny. Jason & I thought that the couple was going to bring us to some kind of resturants at Clarke Quay, so Jason & I thought that we could use our credit cards, but as we stepped into the eatery, we were thinking, "oh my god, not enough cash to pay for the meal. " We wanted to treat Caifeng, even though she said there was no need to as we had given her the sports voucher she wanted. She appeared to know that I had paid more as Stella was saying she was having problems, so I agreed to top up the cash for Stella.

In the end, Kelvin paid for us first. Finding an excuse, Jason & I managed to slip to the nearby POSB ATM at Funan Centre, & paid the money to Kelvin. So paisei, you know.

After that, the four of us went to Coffee Bean and had our drinks. We also talked about the "A" guy in my previous post, our next birthday boy, Jason's birthday on what he wanted & where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner, For the things that we talked about the "A" guy, most of the things we talked about is unprintable here. Just a short summary, my friends have the same view point as me as stated in my previous post.

We left about 10pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings