Stupid Or Plain Lazy Or Just Can't Be Bothered

I was pretty angry with one of my friends yesterday. Let's just call this guy "A" to prevent a violent backlash or reprecussion from him later.

I lent him the MS Office CD in order to help him to be able to use MS Office to help him do up his resume, to enable him to use the resume to find a good job, help his family members lighten their burden.

I wonder if A is too engrossed in his volunteer work or what. He seemed to have forgotten what is his purpose of studying for his diploma. I do know that jobs are a bit hard to come by nowadays. It just means that all the more you can't afford to be choosy. What I mean is, so long as the job is able to keep you occupied in terms of money, happiness & satisfaction, you should take up the job.

Yesterday he had the cheek to tell me that he has not copied the software into his PC, or made a copy for himself. He said he was too busy, (I guessed with his volunteer work). Not only that, he was late for our appointment again. This time, more than an hour. I really wanted to tell him off when he met me at my office. But I stopped myself as I was afraid it will attract unwanted attention from my boss & my colleagues.

"GOD HELPS PEOPLE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES." This is my message to those jobseekers out there, whether you are young or old. The most important thing is "DON'T GIVE UP!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings