Time for R & R???

I finally had a chance of a good sleep yesterday. Have been sleeping in less than 8 hours per day for the past 3 weeks or so. I guess due to work stress. This also explains why I have been filling my saturdays with relaxing activities, such as meeting up with friends or net friends. I have not been happy with my job recently, partly due to that b***. That woman has been stabbing me in the back many times. She even try to use my lady boss' favourtism for her to order me to do work, or should I say overtime.

If this continues, I guess I am going crazy already. I am already considering I should stop my studies for a while, maybe a year or half a year. Many unfortunate events have been happening to me and my family.

Just hope that there is chance for the job that I went for interview 3 weeks ago. :) Going nuts liao. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings