Cafe Cartel

Was out with Jason yesterday. We went to Cafe Cartel at Junction 8. We were quite surprised by the portion of the main course being served. It was like the ones that we will have from Fish & Co. I told Jason that fortunately both of us had light lunches, otherwise we won't be able to finish the food.

He had changed his handphone again, this time to the Samsung E720. From what I heard from him, It is actually a gift from his cousins for his birthday. Its just so sweet of them. In case you guys wondering what is the phone like, its quite similar to the one I publicised in my blog, E730.

I also checked with him about when he wants to hold his birthday dinner, which was supposed to be today, but due to work commitments, he had to postpone it. He told me he is still unsure as he is not sure how his new system at the new workplace can withstand the testing. Looks like we just have to wait patiently.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw Rebecca's entry in her blog a few days ago. I wish to apologise to her again, over my eagerness to ask her out again. I just hope we can get the chance to meet again though. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a sms from Stella this afternoon. She was asking about some private school as she wants to further her studies. I felt that it was not an issue that could be discussed over sms, so I gave her a call from my house phone. She said that she was trying to find a course that was shorter as she felt that ACCA was too long (4 years, if everything flows smoothly from Stage 1) and she has seen Caifeng & me struggling with our papers, therefore she was evaluating the options before making her decision. I told her she is still young, 23 in October, but must choose wisely, as study is expensive in Singapore.

Told her that I could meet her on 27 August to discuss about her plans. Also reminded her about the "Snow Wolf Lake" musical that we would be watching together on 17 September. She told me she has nearly forgotten about it, & asked me to remind her about it on 10 September 2005.

For those wanting to get tickets, they are able at SISTIC at 63485555 or www.sistic.com.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Snow Wolf Lake is now being publicised in FM 93.3 ... haha....

Anyway Peter Pan has also come. Too bad tickets are always so ex... lol... Enjoy ur date on 17 Sept. remember to remind her so what happened won't happen again wor. lolz....
Paul said…
Quite sure would not happen again la. This time go with my poly friend some more, need to remind 2 ppl.Not sure if my poly fren's bf will be picking us & send us home. If not, I be the gentleman lor.
DARLing said…
i was there yesterday but not in the nite was there from 1-6pm

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings