Feelings at Work Again

I just can't imagine my feelings & mind are changing faster & faster. Even by the minutes. Am I feeling too stressed or what?

I have actually told Rebecca that I am interested in her, just after one meeting, several times already. Strange, my heart becoming cold-blooded? I hope not. I have told her that I will give her more time before she feels comfortable with me. Dunno what she will think?

I know that its a bit fast on my part but I guessed my feelings just overwhelmed me. Dunno what to do?

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
I have told you before, and will tell you again. I'm much happier being single.

Not interested in using a stone to bash my own head for the 5th time.
SOrry but this is me.
Kazzzzzzz said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said…
Ok ok, just see what fate decide for us.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings