Its Shocking!!!

I received two shocking smses today. The first one was from Rebecca. She said that she broke down & cried when she was conducting her class. She said that the problem child in her class was giving her loads of problem, she just broke down like that. I guessed I was right all along about her, she can be emotional sometimes. Hope she would not kill me when she reads this.

Just remember that you still have me to turn to when you need someone to talk to, you can look for me.

The second sms was even more shocking as Jason told me that he has resigned from his job again. This is not the first time he has quit after working a short time. From what I heard from him, his company wanted to implement a new Inventory Trackin. system for quite some time already, but due to some techincal problems, the new system had been shelved till last week. Testing was done on the system again. His manager wanted the system to produce some report fields in the report. However, the system was not able to do it. The techincal support officer confirmed that the system was not able to perform what she wanted. She still insisted on doing it.

So as a result to prevent further agony, Jason walked off and tendered his resignation.

Just wish him all the best in his job hunt again!!

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
that's it. Gonna kill you tomorrow...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings