Project Superstar

I am looking forward to “Project Superstar” final tomorrow, but too bad I can’t watch the show “live” on TV. I will be asking my brother & my mum to vote for my favourite contestant, who is Kelvin Tan.

I feel that he is very good, despite his blindness. He can sing very well. In fact, I feel that he is better than Kelly. He has a very good voice. I wanted to buy his CD, but couldn’t find the time to go to the CD Shop to get hold of it. I heard his song  at  Jason’s house last Saturday. His ‘Tong Hua’ is really not bad. It is just like Guang Liang original version. I really hope he wins this competition, to show us that people with disability can succeed no matter how the odds are stacked against us. Although I know that Kelly’s supporters may be saying that Kelvin will have won by sympathy votes. I really feel that he will deserve the title of ‘ Superstar’.

My favourite radio station, YES 933FM will be going through a programme revamp with effect from 5 September 2005 (Monday). I have an idea who is going to which shift, except for Mary & Liyi. Does anybody have any idea?

  1. Cruz Teng & Lim Leng Kee on morning shift.

  2. Dennis Chew & Nico Chua on evening drive-time slot

  3. Jia Hui on the song dedication show, ‘Xian Ge Ji Yi

  4. Peifen on graveyard shift.

Please fill the blanks for me. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings