Stupid Starhub

I wonder why Starhub's customer service is so lousy. My SCV setup box was out of order & in order to ask the technician to come down to service the equipment, I had to fork out $60 for the transport charges. Upon thinking about it, I decide to bring the box to Starhub myself.

Took a cab to Orchard Kiliney Road Starhub Service Centre. My brother & I saw the sign that replacement of setup box sign outside the service centre. When we asked the customer service officer, he said that replacement can only be done at Starhub HQ at Ayer Rajah Tech Park. I was so angry. Nearly screwed the officer there & then.

I was seething with anger as if not for that Chinaman( my ex- tenant) who wanted the SCV, I would not have signed up on my mum's urging. Now that he has left my house, he left me with a load of contracts, which I do not need.

After that, went to have lunch with my brother before I took a bus to Bouna Vista & changed another bus to Ayer Rajah. I was pretty lucky, saw my bus driver friend, who told me how to get to the place from there. When I reached there, another passer by led me to the service centre, after I told him I didn't know how to get there. After getting a replacement, a motorist actually drove me to Buona Vista Terminal for me to catch a bus home.

So who says Singaporeans do not have a heart?

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Everyone has a heart. Just a matter of how much of it they use.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings