Samsung Service Centre

I went to the Samsung Service Centre at Suntec City to repair the E700A handphone that my brother spoiled that day. Even though I know how much they were going to charge for the replacement LCD screen, I still acted blur, as though I did not know that the charge could be so high. In the end, the Customer Service Officer decided that she would replace the front & back cover of the handphone at $60, upgrade the phone software & replace the LCD screen at no charge.

I whispered to my brother “It is good to act stupid sometimes.”  After the service at the Service Centre, I took a look at several Samsung handphone that I have been thinking about. After hearing what the salesgirl say, I will most likely take the Samsung E730.  The functions are the same as Samsung E720, just that it comes with an additional radio. I am thinking to trade in my Nokia 6020, as after 5 months of carrying the phone, it has started to give me some small small problems, like sometimes the vibration is not working, it will be good to trade in when the Nokia phone now as the phone has dropped more than half. I have bought the handphone at $320 5 months back, now the handphone is only $150. I think at the end of the year, it will be $0 already (

Therefore, I think I could get the phone maybe in October or November, or even next Monday. I need to consider as recently I am quite broke. Haha (

I am also thinking to change my glasses. They have been with me for about one and a half years, since I started working with Harry Tan & Partners. Therefore time to change one? Anyone wants to sponsor me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings