Bad Days

I have been having bad days this week, since my boss had not been in office. The Audit Senior has been trying to show off that she is some kind of “boss”. She has been criticizing my work, badmouthing me to my lady boss( when she is around), order me around like her slave, ask me carry boxes of files. People who know me should know why I can’t carry heavy stuff. In fact just another point to add, I was not supposed to be the 1 extracting the donation receipt.

In fact, as a auditor, she should assist the tax department to get the documents that the tax department needs in the course of the audit. This will definitely save time and curb wastage of resources. To think you treat a handicapped person like that. My colleague, Q told me to put aside my pride, and ask me to ask her to help me, but I decided against it. I guessed I made the right move, as my colleagues saw my plight, they came to my aid. Later, she took over the search. When she found the document, she said to me, “you should not depend on other people to assist you to search and carry things. “ I was so angry, I glared at her.

I certainly think that she is emotionally imbalanced this week, because my the other colleague, who is on crutches nursing her knee injury for about a month already, also got a shelling from her. The senior even had the cheek to say that this colleague of mine had been playacting, to gain sympathy from us. Such a bitch she is!

In the late afternoon, I received a call from IRAS, asking me to go for an interview on the 19th. I have applied for leave already, on the pretext that my brother is taking his GCE O Level exam so I need to coach him. I just hope to get the job. It is always good to work in the public sector than private sector.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings