Computer Back

I finally got my PC back yesterday night. Roy, my ex colleague cum PC techincian had replaced these stuffs for me & charged me $160 for all these.

  1. Replaced my hard disk.
  2. Replaced my CD-Rom, which I bought only last month from him.
  3. Replaced my power supply after 1 year plus of usage.

What surprised me the most was the vulnerability of Items 2 & 3. It seems like his products are going downhill in grade.

Talking about the b***, it seems like she likes to weld onto power, when my boss is not around. (I wonder where my boss had gone to, haven't seen him for a few days, could he be on holiday. Pls come back soon if you see this, Mr Yee, the office is a bit chaotic without you around.Someone has tried to exert power in office, while you are not around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings