IRAS Seminar & Job Interview

Today I went to IRAS twice, first for the seminar about the new "My tax portal" system for corporate clients & tax agents.

Like the last time on Aug 19, the speaker seemed ill-prepared for the presentation & he was jammed for a while for the first question I have asked in the Q & A session. The session also meant that it was a start of an admin work nightmare for me. I have to compile the differences in IRAS client listing & my client listing & submit to IRAS in a CD by 31 Oct. Tomorrow is already 20 Oct. I have just managed to verify 25% of the clients of the first firm that I am working for before I left the office for my leave. Deadline is tight.

Went for the second time for the interview. The interview was not a good one. The offer was very much different than what I have expected & the pay was shocking, surprisingly low. It is actually about 15% lower than what I am currently getting. Its shocking to find this in a government statutory board now. Curse ***** Points middle finger!



Comments

DARLing said…
thanks for sharing with me ..
now u know HAR !
Paul said…
Ya lor, now I know. No such thing as iron rice bowl already.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings