KTV Session @ Lucky Chinatown KBox

Yesterday, I went for a KTV session with Ling, my new found net friend. It was supposed to be threesome outing but Rebecca was down with high fever, so she didn't join us.

Can you imagine two people sitting & singing in the KTV room for 3 hours? Although we enjoyed the singing, we feel that something was missing. Ling was quite disappointed as she was hoping to see Rebecca, as I think they clicked well on the net already, after knowing each other from my blog.

I have told Rebecca that our next planned outing, tenatively set on the 12 Nov, will be on her tab. She said she has to wait for her year end bonus in Dec. I said, "All the better, my b-day in Dec ma."
Ling said that if Rebecca is sick again, she will miss the goodies, i.e. the CDs at my house.

Here is what Ling has to say about our gathering.

http://tailing.blogspot.com/2005/10/mini-celebration-with-paul.html



Comments

DARLing said…
:) is true i feel like princess tat day & thanks for the friendship
Paul said…
Hmmm sorry if I bore you that day, Haha.I hope not ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings