Mum Naggings

My mum is nagging about again. She keeps pestering me about :-

Please continue your ACCA without a break.
I know it is very taxing for you to take 2 subjects at 1 go. Please pass your Financial Management & Control this December.
Personally I am hoping for that. It is very frustrating to see my buddy, Richard keep clearing his paper all at one time. It hurts as I am doing the course together with him.
I also do not want to see this paper anymore. But as you guys may know, this paper is the toughest in ACCA Level 2.
I am feeling physically drained & mentally stressed due to the events that have happened in my life from the start of this year. Therefore, I do not think I am not going to change my decision about taking a break from Jan 2006 to most likely June 2006. I am feeling like a flat battery now. I need to recharge myself.

When you going to express your feelings to Stella again?

I do not think I will do it as I feel that if I were to do that again, I may lose the friendship with her.
I want to find someone who is comfortable with me & have feelings for me.
I feel that I am still young. At 26, I can still afford to wait.
I do not want to plunge into a relationship, only to regret later.

WHEN WILL SHE STOP NAGGING? I FEEL THAT IT IS STUPID TO NAG OVER THE STUPID ISSUES. WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO IN LIFE.

So please stop asking me about:-

Can I have additional allowance?
o The reason why I can only give you that amount of allowance each month is that currently, you are paying for my insurance policies & studies. What if, one day, dad or you are confined to bed and can’t work anymore. Where I get the money to pay for all these? I also haven’t considered the housing loan yet.

Why I do not wish to have wedding dinner when I get married?
The reason is the same as above and I find our relatives are too nosey and I think they will always have questions about my choice. I do not want the thing that happened to my cousin to happen to me.

Try to pay the housing loan using your CPF?
As I say, that will depend if my partner would want to stay with you. I do not mind, but still have to check with her first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings