A Penny of Thoughts

Mum was nagging again about how much bonus I will be getting? I was thinking, last year I had none, since it was my 1st year at the firm. This year, I do not foresee any difference, because the CPA firm industry, especially the small ones are still reeling from the audit exemption measures announced last year. I can't say what measures my firm has taken to overcome this, but I can tell that the business has been badly affected.

What does my mum want now? I find that recently she has been harping on things/issues that are beyond my control. A big fat bonus for me, so that she can get a bigger share. This one, she need not worry, I would match the monthly allowance I give her every month to my bonus, depending on the no. of months that I am getting.

Then, she asked me to go for a concert to relax. I did not want to go as it was today. I have been busy with my work recently, with the new IRAS system administration matters taking up the bulk of work time. I just hope to get home after a day's work & not to get back to office on my official off day, Saturday.

My exam is coming in Dec & I do not have the mood or motivation to start, due to this busy work. Maybe will go out this saturday to enjoy myself again. Stressz......:(

Comments

DARLing said…
=) a penny of thoughts when is your birthday?
Kazzzzzzz said…
ya hor.. when ah?? haha.....
Paul said…
Rebecca: stop acting, u should know when is my b-day?

For the record, it is 18 Dec, 3 days after my paper.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings