Something Shocking

I met up with my NS buddy, Jason on Wednesday at Junction 8, Thai Express Restaurant. He was the one who suggested having dinner there, as we have tried almost all the dining outlets in Junction 8. It was quite a simple fare and the food was good. We had Tom Yam Soup, Pineapple Rice and a Salad. I would say the price of about $40 was quite worth it. After that, we went to Swensen’s for an ice-cream treat.

During dinner, he actually mentioned that he was enjoying his job at this company as he got reunited with his ex general manager. This GM was his superior when he was working as a temp staff before he was enlisted for NS.

Today, I received a call from him that he has been fired by his Head of Dept. He said that the HOD has been seeing red over his relationship with the GM. The person had always tried to find fault with his work, so I guessed, Jason was sacked because of that.

Jason has been rather unlucky this year. His jobs have not lasted long. I have told him that his luck should change for the better soon. Good luck to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings